Saddleback Surveys Inc., (SBS) has been providing quality Surveying, Mapping and Geospatial services to the Public and Private sectors since 2004. Saddleback Surveys staff has a broad range of project experience including but not limited to: Boundary Surveys, Residential and Commercial construction layout, GPS Networks, Right-of-Way and Utility Mapping, Route Surveys, Subdivision Map preparation, and Design surveys. SBS also provides Encumbrance Mapping, ALTA Surveys, Legal Descriptions and Plats for our clients.
Utilization of the latest technical tools and systems, such as LiDAR and UAV/ Drone technology along with our experienced staff ensures projects are completed efficiently and within budget.
Saddleback Surveys maintains a working relationship with Aerial Mapping firms, Civil Engineers and Architects, in order to provide our clients a Full Service experience.
- Saddleback Surveys is a hands on practiced based Surveying and Mapping firm.
- All work is performed under the supervision of a Professional Land Surveyor allowing us to maintain a high level of Quality, Job Safety and provide creative solutions for our clients.
Time and Cost Savings:
Saddleback Surveys has developed several methods and applied advanced technology to improve safety, save time and money for our clients.
- Mobil Mapping– safely collect 2.6 million survey data points per second.
- Round Penetrating Radar – avoid potholing
- Terrestrial Scanning, Drones and LiDAR