Orchard Hills (Neighborhoods 1-4)
One of the larger currently ongoing residential neighborhoods in Irvine, 4 unique neighborhoods, 4318 residential units with amenities.
- Period of performance 2013-present
- Location of work – Irvine, California
- Value of project – SBS contract $5.2 million
- Description of work performed – Construction support, Land surveying, Subdivision Map preparation
- Horizontal and Vertical control network
- 28 Million yards of dirt
- 29 miles of curb
- 18 miles of underground utilities
- 22 Subdivision Maps
- 25 Title Reports and document reviews
- 20+ Legal descriptions and plats
- 8 settlement monitoring loops
- Zero days lost to injury or illness, had no performance issues reported.
Saddleback Surveys has been the primary surveying firm representing Wilson Mikami Corporation on the development of this fast-paced project. Additionally, many entitlement issues that have been dormant for decades surfaced in the analysis of the boundary and threatened to halt the development. Saddleback Surveys worked closely with the City Surveyor and Irvine Ranch Water District to resolve the problems and keep the project on schedule. Construction and mapping is still on-going.