Saddleback Surveys Inc., (Saddleback) has been providing quality Surveying, Mapping and Geospatial services to the Public and Private sectors since 2004. Saddleback Surveys came into existence with the vision of serving our clients with a hand’s on approach bringing more accountability and efficiency to every project.
Saddleback’s staff has a variety of project experience, including but not limited to Boundary Surveys, Utility and Commercial construction layout, GPS Networks, Right-of-Way and Utility Mapping, Route Surveys, Subdivision Map preparation, and Design Surveys. Saddleback also provides clients with Encumbrance Mapping, ALTA Surveys, Legal Descriptions and Plats.
Utilization of the latest technical tools and systems, such as LiDAR and UAV/ Drone technology along with our experienced staff ensures projects are completed efficiently and within budget.
Saddleback Surveys maintains a working relationship with Aerial Mapping firms, Civil Engineers and Architects, in order to provide our clients a Full Service experience.
- Saddleback Surveys, Inc., is aware of our responsibilities regarding safety and compliance regarding our employees and clients. The firm has the following programs in place: A Field Safety Awareness Plan, an Illness, Injury and Prevention Plan, a Supplier Diversity Program and an Ethics Program.
- Saddleback Surveys is a hands on practiced based Surveying and Mapping firm.
- All work is performed under the supervision of a Professional Land Surveyor allowing us to maintain a high level of Quality, Job Safety and provide creative solutions for our clients.
Saddleback Surveys has developed several methods and applied advanced technology to improve safety, save time and money for our clients.
- Mobile Mapping– safely collect 1.6 million survey data points per second.
- Ground Penetrating Radar – avoid potholing
- Terrestrial Scanning
- UAV/Drones and LiDAR
Saddleback’s staff of Licensed Professional Land Surveyors have over 100 years of combined experience. Our team is cross trained and can work in either an office setting or field environment. This enables Saddleback to provide the most continuity for our clients. Utilization of the latest technical tools and systems combined with our experienced staff ensures projects are completed efficiently and within budget.